Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Job hunting - I hate it!

I hate job hunting. The whole process of filling out the 1.5 hour long applications for each school district and then just waiting by the phone for an offer to interview. I wish there was simpler way. Like a hotline to God. That would be nice. Just let the principal pick up the red phone and hear God say, "Give the job to Jeff Schulz or else I will smite you with frogs, locusts, and bad hair!" Well, something to that effect would be okay. I just wish it were simpler.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

This has nothing to do with your post, but you should really go and check out Robert and April's blog. Read up on their Honeymoon day 4! It is just priceless!! It gave me a good chuckle!

Rhia Jean said...

When you finally get through on that hotline, I have a few requests I would like to put in myself...if you don't mind that is. :)

The Moffitt's said...

HEY! what's up?? Heather Moffitt here...I found your blog from Lori's blog. If you sent me your email to wormfrog@hotmail.com I'll send you an invite to read mine...went private not too long ago. TTYS!

J & M Shumate Family said...

I heard you kids are moving to Dallas...YEAH!!! Hope Janette is feeling SUPER. Good luck on your new house.....HUGS!

J & M Shumate Family said...

You guys seriously need to blog!!!! I want to see what Miss Bailey looks like!!! I'm depending on you to start after the New Year...ha!