Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Worries, worries, worries...

I have so many worries these days. Janette generally shares them too. Some I worry about more and some not so much; Janette - the same. I must say that we both prioritize our worries very differently though.

Today I did some spring cleaning while Janette was at work. I moved the couch to vacuum and mop, and there it was. Enough cat hair to make a whole other cat. I went through a whole slew of emotions that include, but are not limited to, disgust, anger, nausea, frustration, etc. You get the idea. Then, I went to go switch our sheets from the washer to the dryer. I was shocked and amazed to see that furballs had collected in the washer and were now plastered against the side of the washer drum. I was genuinely worried. I know that everytime I vacuum I get a Darcy-sized fur collection in the vacuum canister. Yes, I'm worried. Can I do anything about it? No.

I don't wish on anyone, the wrath of the furballs! Yes, you are allowed to feel for me.

1 comment:

Rhia Jean said...

You should save it and make a sweater.
My word verification word is nakcas...yeah...nakcas...watch yer mouth!