Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Pregnancy is hard!

Janette is suffering from a strained muscle in her upper left leg in the back. It is quite immobilizing apparently. There is nothing one can do about it. She says that it is hard to describe where the pull is except for saying that she pulled a butt muscle.

Our little girl, Bailey Elizabeth, is also a gymnast. She has been moving a lot and keeping Janette feeling like she is full of butterflies. She is due October 12. Things can only get more fun from here.

I hope she comes a few weeks early. Janette has been a trooper and deserves that little gift after having carried her through the heat of summer.

The most entertaining thing about pregnancy is watching Janette interact with her Doctor. Believe me, they are two peas in a pod! They have the same inflections on their words and speak the same language. It makes my head spin to hear them go at it. I have to pay close attention to keep up. Every once in a while I interrupt the conversation to add something and slow the pace. It only works for two seconds, but at least I can verify that they have taken a breath!

Cheers!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

oh I had that whole leg/butt pain thing with Brayden! It was really painful! I couldn't walk....

Isn't pregnancy fun!?! Told ya you would just LOVE it!! :) I would like to say it will get better, but I try not to lie!

Luv ya!

Rhia Jean said...

Hmmm...sounds just like they portray it in the movies...I totally can't wait till it's my turn.

Jen said...

Congrats, Miss Shoe-mah-tay (I guess that's Mrs. Schultz now...) on your pregnancy! Sorry you haven't been feeling well. :o( Looking forward to having you back in Big D so we can hang out! There are lots of new babies who just arrived or are on the way...so your little girl will have lots of friends to play with.

Call family said...

Janette!! Congrats on the new baby coming! The pain moms have to go through for these little ones is amazing, it only gets better! Come check us out and I am so excited for you you'll be a great and very fun mom!!